It is one of the oldest edible vegetables and probably the first to be cultivated. It is presented in a green sheath, more or less compressed, in many cases cylindrical and pointed at both ends. They are a type of green legume of great nutritional and energetic contribution.
· Available in various calibers, EXTRA-fine, very fine, fine and medium fine.
· Also available the tender pea with scabbard.
ENERGY: 81 KCal.
SATURATED FATS: 0,071g.
· To boil: The peas are introduced without thawing in a container with boiling water and salt. It is then kept at moderate heat for 7-8 minutes.
· To Microwave: The peas are deposited without thawing in a microwave-safe container, putting this at maximum power for 4-5 minutes.
· To stir fry: the peas are poured without thawing in a frying pan with 2 tablespoons of oil. Allow to stir over medium heat for 7-8 minutes by moving continuously.